- Data controller: Samuel Joseph
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us through web booking or telephone call, email or otherwise)
- from your use of our app,
- occasionally, from third parties.
- Information we collect: name, contact details, payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable).
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process bookings you have made on our website, telephone or app), to improve our business, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell your information to third parties: No
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business),any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for regulatory obligations to Transport for London and other local licensing authorities; for tax purposes), and certain additional factors such as whether our relationship with you is ongoing; whether you are no longer actively participating or engaging with us; whether there is specific request from you in relation to the deletion of your personal data; or whether there is any legitimate business interests in relation to managing our own rights, for example the defence of any claims.
We keep your information as follows:
customer profile and account information for 7 years after you last use our services;
if contacted via email we will keep your data for a maximum of 12 months;
records of bookings, lost property and complaints for a minimum of 12 months.
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers (Easy Space Web Hosting Providers and iCabbi Dispatch System ), encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology (iCabbi Dispatch System), using bank PDQ system for secured payment only granting access to your information where necessary.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: we will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law.
- Use of automated decision making and profiling: we do not use automated decision making and/or profiling.
- Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority.
- Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’, i.e.
(a) the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject;
(b) his political opinions;
(c) his religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature;
(d) whether he is a member of a trade union;
(e) his physical or mental health or condition;
(f) his sexual life;
(g) the commission or alleged commission by him of any offence; or
(h) any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by him, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings.
DOWNLOAD THE APP
T. 020 7700 2222
A. 195 Holloway Road London N7 8DJ